It’s been a while since I’ve done a giveaway on the blog – I’ve got a few things coming down the pipe for you but wanted to do something a little bit different this time. I love learning, I love reading and finding out about new resources available for worship leaders or people who are involved in some creative kind of work. I’m a big fan of sharing those resources with you so that you can develop as a worship leader.
New to the blog? Check out a couple of series of posts I’ve written recently:
Over the last couple of years I’ve received a few books and CDs that I’d really like to share with you. All of these books and CDs are excellent resources to have – in some cases I’ve bought my own copies, in some cases I just want to pass them on to you.
I thought we’d have a bit of fun with this and let you choose your own prize and share the giveaway with your friends. Read below to see the different books and CDs I’m giving away and then enter the contest at the bottom of this post through the widget.
What’s available as far as prizes? Well I’m glad you asked!
“Platform” by Michael Hyatt is a book which blew up big time this year. I’ve had the opportunity to hear Michael speak and learn from him directly on some of these ideas. I received a copy of this book at the SCORRE Conference in 2012 and then purchased a pre-release version of the book to give away on the blog.
In Platform, Hyatt will teach readers not only how to extend their influence, but also how to monetize it and build a sustainable career. The key? By building a platform. It has never been easier, less expensive, or more possible than right now.
So why did I buy a pre-release version? Because I wanted YOU to receive all of the exclusive content Michael and his team were making available to those who bought the book early. What’s included in this pre-release package? Some great stuff!
- Platform Video Jumpstart (a $179.00 six-session video series)
- Why Now Is the Best Time Ever to Be an Author (a $47.00 one-session video)
- How to Write a Winning Book Proposal (a $47.00, two-session audio series)
- Writing a Winning Non-Fiction Book Proposal (a $19.97 e-book)
- Writing a Winning Fiction Book Proposal (a $19.97 e-book)
- All the Digital Editions of Platform (a $38.06 collection of the Kindle, Nook, iPad, and PDF formats)
- Audio Edition of Platform (a $24.99 audio edition of the entire book)
Boom! How great is that? “Won’t I get all that stuff if I buy the book today at Amazon?” I can hear you asking that! Nope, you won’t. Bonus content is available in one place only to people who bought his book early and I’m now sharing this with you.
“Live Worship from Vertical Church” is my favourite album of the year. We are singing several songs from this CD at our church and I am listening to it constantly in my office. Harvest Bible Chapel has grown their worship leaders to the place where the songs they are singing at their church are now influencing churches all around the world and I want to share this CD with you.
This is the original CD still in the plastic!
“Poke the Box” by Seth Godin is the book you may need to give yourself a kick in the pants to go ahead with that new idea, move forward on that new dream, take that risk which needs those 20 seconds of courage.
“The Cutting Edge Years: 20th Anniversary Edition” from delirious definitely needs to be in your library. These guys need no introduction and probably did more for the modern worship movement than any single band. This is CD/DVD set full of great content.
Other great stuff I’m giving away:
- “The Art of Curating Worship” by Mark Pierson is an awesome resource for worship leaders and will help you think through your role as curator rather than only service planner or music chooser.
- “25 Songs That Changed The Way We Worship” from Integrity Music is another CD/DVD set of songs which have had lots of impact in churches around the world through Integrity and their artists.
- “Same Kind Of Different As Me” by Ron Hall & Denver Moore is a fiction book and is an incredible story which will get your brain geared up in a new kind of way.
Alright.. time to enter. Use the widget below to enter the contest and share with your friends. The more sharing you do, the more entries you get. Make sure you list your top three prize choices so that you get the prize you’d like if you win. If your name is chosen and all three prizes are gone, I’ll be in touch to get your next choice out of what is left.
Who pays for shipping? I will!
Are the books in good shape? You bet!
Do you have other stuff to give away? Maybe we’ll do this again sometime!
Thanks for entering the contest and good luck! We’ll close the contest on Friday, February 15 and I’ll announce winners that day.